Personalisation is an approach which is being adopted across the UK by health and social care providers, local authorities, health trusts and others.
It is all about making sure the people who need care or support take control and make choices about the kind of life they would like to have and the support they need to achieve it.
It means that we, as a service provider, are accountable to our clients and strive to ensure that we provide what the person wants and needs as an individual.
Some useful tools for a personalised support package are:
- Self-assessments – give you the opportunity to assess your own care and support needs
- Individual or personal budgets – enable you to make your own decisions about how your care and/or support is delivered
We believe all people have the potential to find their own solutions given the right support. Our supported living staff works alongside individuals to help them take control, overcome challenges and fulfil their aspirations.
Support Plans Include:
– What is important to the client
– What kind of life they would like
– What they want to change
– What they would like to achieve
– What they are going to do
– How they would like to be supported
– The number of support hours to be provided each week
– How the plan will be reviewed and how frequently.
Why Choose Us?
Our guiding principles of dignity, independence, choice and fulfilment have always remained at the heart of everything we do.
We want to help people live their lives the way they want to. Independence is encouraged, but we are always there to give support when needed.
12 Netherfield Close