Learning & Physical Disabilites
We work with adults aged 18 or over, who have a range of learning and complex needs.
All care and support is tailored to each person, including a structured care and support plan, which uses the Life Star model. The plan encourages each person to build on their skills and strengths so they can live as independently as possible, with as much or as little support as they require.
Our supported housing schemes are for people who, with our support, will be ready to live independently. Support available may include:
- Maintaining a tenancy and dealing with correspondence
- Managing finances, including budgeting and benefits
- Daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Socialising and community involvement
- Accessing education, training and employment
- Managing personal care and medication
- Managing nutrition and hydration needs
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour and good communication
- Building positive relationships
- Developing hobbies and interests
Why Choose Us?
Our guiding principles of dignity, independence, choice and fulfilment have always remained at the heart of everything we do.
We want to help people live their lives the way they want to. Independence is encouraged, but we are always there to give support when needed.
12 Netherfield Close